One common question we receive at With Grace and Gold is: How soon is too soon to pursue professional brand design? From our point of view, it’s never too soon to have a professional brand working on behalf of your small business — and today, we’re sharing a few reasons why.
At With Grace and Gold, we have seen, first-hand, the power of professional brand design — how brand design can elevate a small business in business-changing ways. The visual foundation your brand provides can serve as a launch pad for forming meaningful and trusting connections with your audience, for communicating your value, expertise, and credibility — and for growing your small business. On the other hand, without the visual foundation of brand design, you may miss out on forming connections, communicating your value, and growing your small business.
According Forbes, presenting a brand consistently across all platforms can increase revenue by up to 23% — so having a cohesive brand can make a real difference, no matter the season of business you are in. With a cohesive brand, you can experience peace of mind knowing your online presence is working on your behalf, even when you’re not working. So, how can you build a strong foundation in a budget-friendly way?
Your New Budget-Friendly Brand
Today at With Grace and Gold, we celebrated the arrival of our all-new service: Our Semi-Custom Brand Design Experience, an approximately-1-week design process, through which you’ll come away with a customized brand design — a polished, elevated, and cohesive brand design you can seamlessly carry throughout each area of your small business. This budget-friendly alternative to custom brand design is perfect for:
- New small business owners who are in need of a budget-friendly way to form the foundation of a cohesive, elevated brand.
- Small business owners who value journeying through a quick, yet detailed, design process, or
- Small business owners who are visual and simply value being able to hand-pick their brand design.
Through our Semi-Custom Brand Design Experience, you will:
- Choose from 6 pre-made brand designs. (We even have a helpful quiz to help you determine which brand design is best for you!)
- Complete a questionnaire to share about your business, vision, and goals, and
- Receive your customized brand design: a primary logo design, secondary logo design, tagline design, icon design, pattern design, color palette, font selection, and brand manual.
In addition, should you choose to pursue our Semi-Custom Brand Design Experience you’ll receive a unique 40% discount code for any Showit website template in our shop.
Summed up, it’s never too soon to have a brand working for your small business — helping you to form connections with your audience, helping you to communicate your value and expertise, and helping to move your business forward. From building brand awareness to boosting your revenue, there are countless ways your small business can benefit from brand design. Learn more about our Semi-Custom Brand Design Experience today!
Since 2014, With Grace and Gold has provided brand and web design for creative small business owners. Hire With Grace and Gold or shop With Grace and Gold’s pre-made designs and Showit website templates – and come away with an elevated brand and web design for your small business!