Lately, you may have been seen — or taken — quizzes on fellow business owners’ websites! You also may have been wondering: Where are these quizzes from? How can I get one on my website, too? Interact is a website which allows you to create engaging quizzes for your website’s visitors to take. Not only can an Interact quiz be a fun, added feature on your website, but it can also serve your audience and your business in really important ways!
Why an Interact Quiz Should Be on Your Website
An Interact quiz can…
- Educate your audience in a meaningful way. Your Interact quiz serve as an educational resource for your website’s visitors. As an example, our quiz says: “Uncover the heart behind your brand.” It walks visitors through a series of questions to discover what sets them apart as small business owners. Through our quiz, our visitors learn more about their strengths and how they can successfully experience entrepreneurship.
- Help you to serve your audience better. As you gather results from your Interact quiz, you may come to find that a majority of your audience is struggling with “X”, or that a majority of your audience wants to learn more about “Y”, or that a majority of your audience is succeeding in “Z.” Whatever these results may be, what matters is: You’re learning about your audience and discovering new ways to serve them better than before. The more you know about your audience’s needs, the more successfully you can develop products and services to meet their needs. It’s a win-win!
- Help you to build your newsletter audience. As you set up your Interact quiz, you can decide to collect your quiz-taker’s email addresses in order for them to view their quiz results. This is an optional setting, but when enabled, you can build your newsletter audience in a fun, new way. Best of all, you can truly curate content that is meaningful to your quiz-takers, because you’ll have a deeper or more well-rounded understanding of their needs, based upon their quiz results.
How to Put a Quiz on Your Website
- First, sign up for Interact. Interact offers a free trial, as well as a variety of subscription options. The second level — above free — offers email collection, whichm in our opinion, is one of the most advantageous features!
- Then, follow the prompts to customize create your Interact quiz. You can choose between starting with a template or starting from scratch. We recommend starting with a template, because the foundation of the quiz is already completed; it’s just a matter of popping in your questions, answers, and photography!
- Finally, add your Interact quiz to your website! There are a variety of options for adding your Interact quiz to your website, such as embedding your quiz directly into your website, or generating a link or URL that leads to your quiz. Both are really tech-friendly options!
We are so hopeful today’s post offers a helpful look at Interact and how easy it can be to add a quiz to your website! We also can’t wait to hear what you think of Interact! Share your experience in the comments below!