For many service-based businesses, having an online shop is a helpful way to diversify offerings and earn additional revenue. Having an online shop can create space for you to:
- Provide physical or digital products for your audience.
- Share products at a price point different from your one-on-one services.
- Diversify your offerings, so you aren’t wholeheartedly depending upon one service in order to keep your business moving forward.
Today, we’re excited to share 3 tools to boost your online shop!
3 Tools to Boost Your Online Shop
- Shopify Lite. Shopify Lite is our favorite eCommerce system. Rather than moving your online shop over to Shopify, you can use Shopify’s amazing “buy button” and behind-the-scenes features affordably. We use Shopify Lite in our shop, and we love how customizable the buttons are, how polished the shopping cart is, and how seamlessly the checkout process is for our customers.
- Chatra. Chatra is an online chat system, which allows you to chat directly with customers on your Shop page. With Chatra, you can create automated messages to greet your customers, and you can learn more about your customers’ needs.
- Proof. Proof is a system that alerts customers when a sale has been made, when they are among many visitors on your Shop page, and more. Proof is, essentially, a “social proof” system, which encourages customers to purchase.
We are so hopeful these tools and resources will give a boost to your online shop! What type of online shop do you own? Share in the comments below!