This week’s episode is Brand It, Build It’s 80th episode, and we can hardly believe how quickly the past 20 months have gone! Today, I wanted to share a round-up of Brand It, Build It’s most-listened-to episodes: 5 episodes worth listening back on, for actionable ways to grow your small business! In addition, be sure to stay tuned until the end of this week’s episode for an exciting announcement about With Grace and Gold!
The Best of Brand It, Build It Podcast
Welcome to Episode 080 of the Brand It, Build It Podcast. Today, I’m sharing 5 of our most-listened-to episodes — our most popular episodes containing actionable steps and tips for small business growth.
- Number 5. Episode 066: 5 Ways to Boost Website Traffic. The traffic you bring to your website matters for a variety of reasons — such as increasing our chances of connecting with prospective clients, and even boosting our Search Engine Optimization. This episode shares actionable ways to bring more of the right visitors to your website.
- Number 4. Episode 067: 5 Ways to Keep Visitors on Your Website. While Episode 066 shares tips for bringing visitors to your website, Episode 0967 focuses on keeping those visitors on your website. This episode shares how to ensure your website works on your behalf and guides your visitors toward confidently choosing to work with you.
- Number 3. Episode 065: 3 Roadblocks Keeping You from Brand and Web Design. In this episode, we share a behind-the-scenes look at our brand and web design process and share our recommendations for confidently pursuing a brand and web design for your small business.
- Number 2. Episodes 060, 061, 062, and 063 made up our “Beyond Your Brand” series. This 4-part series shares actionable ways to use your new brand with purpose. Episode 060 is all about creating consistency. Episode 061 is all about creating an experience through your brand. Episode 062 shares how to ensure your brand serves as a foundation from which your business can grow, change, and evolve. And Episode 063 shares action steps for growing your brand and business.
- Number 1. Our most popular is Episode 058: Budget-Friendly Business Tips. In Episode 058, we share our recommended budget-friendly resources for brand design, web design, photography, and copywriting… ways to create a connection-driven online presence in a budget-friendly way.
Summed up, Episodes 066 and 067, share about how attract and keep visitors engaged with your website. In Episode 065, you’ll learn how to overcome any fears you have about pursuing a new brand and web design. In Episodes 060-063, you’ll come away with steps for using your brand effectively. And in Episode 058, you’ll receive our recommendations for budget-friendly business ownership. We are so hopeful each one of these popular episodes equips you for a successful new season in your business.
And lastly, at the top of today’s episode, I mentioned an exciting announcement from With Grace and Gold! Over the past 3 months, outside of our business hours, we’ve been working on an all-new brand and web design for With Grace and Gold, with hopes of debuting our new online presence in mid-September 2021. Follow along on Instagram @withgraceandgold for up-to-date sneak peeks! We can’t wait for you to see the finished product soon!
Thank you for tuning in!
September 7, 2021