We are so excited to introduce Episode 006 of With Grace and Gold: The Podcast – a business education podcast for small business owners and entrepreneurs. With Grace and Gold: The Podcast features 5-minute episodes with clear, actionable steps to guide you toward successful small business ownership. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Anchor, Spotify, or elsewhere!
Five Ways to Debut Your New Brand
Welcome to Episode 006: Five Ways to Debut Your New Brand
Having a new brand can be a blend of both exciting and overwhelming. Once you’ve got a new brand for your business — a new logo design, new patterns, new font styles, a new color palette — what do you do? Where do you even begin?
Having a new brand means beginning an entirely new season in your business. Whether you worked with a professional designer over the course of several weeks, or you worked tirelessly at perfecting your own brand, it’s likely you feel pressured to get the debut of your new brand right.
Today, we’re sharing 5 ways to debut your new brand.
- First, make a complete list of every brand touchpoint. A brand touchpoint is a place your brand touches. You might have digital touchpoints (your website, social media profiles, email newsletters, eCourses, or third-party apps like Honeybook, 17Hats, or Dubsado) or you may have physical touchpoints (a storefront, stationery, packaging, labels, flyers, advertisements, or product tags.) Anywhere your brand should be, be sure you’re using your new logo design, color palette, patterns, and font styles. Choose a day on which you’ll update every brand touchpoint. When you do, you can ensure every area of your business showcases your new brand seamlessly.
- Write a blog post, a newsletter — or both — to share about the process of rebranding. Share about why you decided to pursue a new brand for your business. What is the story, heart, or intention behind your new brand? Writing about your rebranding process will help you to think creatively about how to share your new brand with your audience. It will help you to solidify the story and heart behind your business and brand — which is a helpful exercise for any business owner to go through.
- Schedule sneak peeks for social media. Using a social media planner like Buffer, CoSchedule, Hootsuite, or Planoly, schedule sneak peeks of your new brand design on social media. With today’s social media algorithms at work, it will be important to schedule posts about your rebrand over the course of several days — or even over the course of a few weeks.
- Plan a giveaway. Along with the social media sneak peeks you’ve scheduled, prepare to hold a giveaway. Celebrate by giving away something relevant to your Ideal Client or to the products or services you offer. Give away something your Ideal Client would love to have, or something reflective of your new brand or story. A giveaway will bring special meaning and purpose to your rebrand and leave a lasting impression for your audience members, too.
- Lastly, get your “friendors” involved — your friends who are fellow vendors. Ask your friends to share about your rebrand or your giveaway with their audiences, too. In the world of small business ownership, community is not only essential — but it’s also really special.
Today, we explored five ways to debut your new brand. Which of these will you use when you celebrate the launch of your new brand?