There are a wide variety of philosophies when it comes to the decision to include your pricing on your website. Over the years, we’ve experimented with both strategies; for a few seasons, we’ve removed our pricing from our website, and for a few more, we’ve included our pricing on our website. In the end, we’ve decided to always include our pricing on our website.
Why We Include Our Pricing on Our Website
In a word: Transparency.
When a small business owner is pursuing branding and web design for their business, there is so much to consider:
- How they’ll get along with the designer or designers they choose,
- How they’ll ensure they come away with a brand and web design they love,
- Their worries about committing to an all-new brand and web design,
- Their anxieties about making a BIG business investment – or outsourcing – for the very first time.
At With Grace and Gold, we want the branding and web design process to be as seamless as it can be, from beginning to end. This means:
- We do our best to ensure information about our business – who we are, who we serve, what we do, what our unique approach is, and how to begin working with us – can be found as quickly and easily as possible.
- We hope prospective clients will have many of their questions answered prior to connecting with us. We hope they’ll feel informed and educated about this big business investment.
- We hope our clients will value our transparency – just as we value transparency – and know that the process really is as seamless as we describe.
By including our pricing on our website, we can create a really seamless process from the very start. We can showcase our values – honesty, authenticity, and transparency – through the way we present our business.
Do you show your pricing on your website? What is your strategy? Share in the comments below!